We are a women-owned boutique law firm located in Philadelphia, New York, Center Valley, and Louisville offering BigLaw experience with the nimbleness and efficiency of small firm. We work with a wide array of clients from individuals, to growing and scaling businesses, as well as larger and more established clients.
Our firm was founded by Nicole Galli in 2015. It has been certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) since 2017.
In 2021, our Firm was ranked #11 overall and the #1 women-owned business on the Philadelphia 100®, which recognizes the fastest growing privately held entrepreneurial companies in the Greater Philadelphia Region.
Also in 2021, our Firm was recognized as one of the leading law firms in the U.S. by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers®. Firms included in the 2022 edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” are recognized for professional excellence with consistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. To be eligible for a ranking, a firm must first have at least one lawyer recognized in The Best Lawyers in America®, a publication whose mission is to highlight the top legal talent in the United States. Read more about this honor here.
Our Core Values
We uphold several core values, which makes clients choose us and continue to work with us year after year.
- We build long-term relationship with our clients, want them to succeed and believe our job is to help them do that. We partner with our clients.
- We use commercial business judgment to provide clear, strategic, creative, and practical legal advice.
- We genuinely like and care about our clients and they like working with us. We are proactive and do our best to make sure our clients know what to expect as their matter unfolds.
- We help clients make educated choices about what legal services are worth the investment given their goals and budget. We work within budgets and don’t do work just to make money for us.
- We provide high-quality, sophisticated legal services typically found in BigLaw at prices that are lower than BigLaw.