We are a women-owned boutique law firm located in Philadelphia and New York offering BigLaw experience with the nimbleness and efficiency of small firm. We work with a wide array of clients from individuals to emerging growth-oriented businesses, as well as larger and more established clients.
Our firm was founded by Nicole Galli in 2015. It has been certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) since 2017.
Our Core Values
We uphold several core values, which makes clients choose us and continue to work with us year after year.
- We build long-term relationship with our clients, want them to succeed and believe our job is to help them do that. We partner with our clients.
- We use commercial business judgment to provide clear, strategic, creative, and practical legal advice.
- We genuinely like and care about our clients and they like working with us. We are proactive and do our best to make sure our clients know what to expect as their matter unfolds.
- We help clients make educated choices about what legal services are worth the investment given their goals and budget. We work within budgets and don’t do work just to make money for us.
- We provide high-quality sophisticated legal services typically found in BigLaw at prices that are lower than BigLaw.
In short, our tagline – “Protecting Your Business Like It’s Our Own” – is not just words, but the motto we live by every day.