215-825-4010 direct (PHL)
Charles P. Goodwin focuses his practice with the Law Offices of N.D. Galli LLC on commercial litigation in federal and state courts, including intellectual property, breach of contract and other commercial litigation matters. His commercial litigation experience also includes other complex commercial litigation such as competition and antitrust law, class actions, securities litigation, franchise litigation and legal malpractice claims.
Chuck previously was associated for over twenty years with a nationally recognized complex litigation boutique in Philadelphia, where he was a partner for the last ten years of his tenure there. In 2014, he opened his own firm, the Law Offices of Charles P. Goodwin, where he continues his commercial litigation practice. Chuck’s firm also represents public officials and candidates for elective office, and handles alcohol beverage licensure and zoning matters, among others.
Chuck is President Emeritus of the Center City Residents Association. He also serves as a Democratic committee person for the second division of the Eighth Ward in Philadelphia.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 1992, J.D., cum laude. Member, Law Review.
- University of Pennsylvania LPS, 2018, Certificate in Web Development.
- Williams College, 1987, B.A., Economics, cum laude. Graves Essay Prize in Economics.
- New Jersey (inactive),
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Second Circuit,
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, and
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the District of New Jersey.
Charles P. Goodwin
One Liberty Place
1650 Market Street
Suite 3600, #00250
Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215) 825-4010 direct
(215) 525-1551 facsimile